Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Madison, Wisconsin Man Quits Smoking With Hypnosis

Everyday we get more first hand testimonials and verbal reports of the successful results our clients get using hypnosis programs. Many people like you come into Capital Hypnosis Center of Madison, WI to lose weight or to quit smoking for good. Hypnosis helps make that possible. We invite you to join people like this man:

Madison Man Quits Smoking With Hypnosis

"I had been a 1+ pack a day smoker for 16+ years. Hypnosis has allowed for me to quit without patches, gum and/or any other crutch. It made the first few days seem like I had already been quit for a month. I am excited about the other door hypnosis will open for me now that the worst of my bad habits are under my control, instead of controlling me!"
Charles Uhalt, Self Employed/Sales, Madison, WI
Call 608-288-9800 now to schedule your Free Hypnosis Screening! We will determine if we can accept you as a client, and we will offer all our clients a written service guarantee.

No comments: