Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I'm Moving in the Right Direction

It doesn't matter whether you want to quit smoking forever, whether you want to lose weight permanently or whether you need to reduce the stress in your life.

Weight Loss Programs using Hypnosis bring real results for real, everyday people like you who are burdened with extra weight. We will evaluate your situation by giving you:
  • A Free 30-45 minute Hypnosis Screening in our Professional Facilities so we can determine if we can accept you as a client.
  • An honest and in depth explanation of hypnosis and what you will need to do.
  • If accepted as a client, a Written Service Guarantee.

It's Unbelievable How Good I Feel!

"It's been about 10 weeks since I started this program. The changes I've made have improved my energy each day. It's unbelievable how good I feel. I feel less stressed, and I make better choices when I eat out. I've taken action and am moving in the right direction to improve how I look and more importantly how I feel -- healthy."
Michelle Wachter, Program & Policy Chief, Oregon, WI

Call 608-288-9800 now to schedule your Free Hypnosis Screening!

No comments: