Friday, August 21, 2009

"I am Tobacco Free Now"

Here the results achieved by a man who stopped chewing tobacco at Capital Hypnosis:

I compeletely believe in this.

I am (have been) at a very stressful time in life, and my wife and I discussed hypnosis. The discussion was mostly about the cost, so I searched Google, and found a guarantee. Two days later, I went to my appointment with my doubts. Because I sincerely know I don't want to use tobacco, I have not had any since I left this office. I completely believe in this. Ten days ago I felt there was no hope. Thank you Capital Hypnosis. I am tobacco free for 10 days and counting. Kurt Skinner, Auto Glass Repair, Madison, WI

Perhaps you can achieve results like this using hypnosis. I don't know yet if you will, so we will give you a 30-45 minute Hypnosis Screening for free. If we accept you as a client, we offer a Written Service Guarantee. Really. Call +1-608-288-9800 now to schedule your Free Hypnosis Screening.

No comments: